Only have 10 minutes? No problem!
• chicken breast (4oz)
• spiralized zuchhini (1 cup)
• Himalayan pink salt & black pepper
• coconut oil (1 tbsp)
• sun-dried tomato pesto (1 tbsp - check the food labels to make sure you’re getting only whole food ingredients)
- Heat the coconut oil over medium heat, cut chicken into strips and season with salt & pepper.
- Cook the chicken for about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally until cooked through.
- Once cooked, simply add in your zoodles and pesto. Stir well to combine ingredients.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese (optional) and enjoy!