A sweet, delicious fudge you can indulge in, without the guilt!
Yields: About 15 squares
- 2 ripe avocados, mashed
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 2/3 cup melted extra virgin coconut oil
- 1/4 cup raw local honey
- pinch of himalayan pink salt
- 1 fresh squeezed lemon
- Use an 8x8 freezer safe pan and line with wax paper
- Mix all ingredients together well, then smooth mixture out in pan
- Option to sprinkle walnuts and coconut flakes on top
- Freeze for 3 hours, then cut into squares and enjoy!
A super sweet, delicious fudge, without the guilt!