Make this sweet turkey skillet in 20 minutes, and feel full for hours!
- Organic ground turkey (1 package, lean cut)
- 1 eggplant, cubed
- 2 cups brussel sprouts, quartered
- 2 cups almond milk
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and shredded
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- Heat 1 tablespoon EVOO over medium heat in a large cast iron or cooking pan. Add eggplant and brussels sprouts, and season with salt and pepper. Stir occasionally for about 10 minutes until sprouts are browned, and eggplant is cooked through.
-Remove veggies from pan, add the ground turkey, and chop while cooking until browned. Add back the eggplant/sprout mixture, and coat with the almond flour. Mix thoroughly to coat the flour evenly, then slowly add in almond milk while stirring constantly over medium heat. Once all the almond milk is stirred in, let it simmer for about 5 minutes until the liquid is almost evaporated.
- In a separate pan, heat the other tablespoon of EVOO over med-low heat, and spread out the sweet potato hash evenly, season with salt and pepper. Cook for about 5 minutes until browned and crispy.
- Put a serving of your turkey/veggie mixture into a bowl and top with the sweet potato hash. If you're an avocado fan, add some fresh cubes or some guac and enjoy!