Need a late night snack that won't put you over your goals for the day? Try this super easy banana bread, ready to bake in less than 10 minutes!
Yields: 1 loaf, approx. 10 slices
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup 100% pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup organic plain greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon pink himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Combine all the 'wet' ingredients (the first 6 ingredients listed) in a blender until smooth.
- Combine all the 'dry' ingredients in a separate bowl (the last 6 ingredients listed)
- Stir the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients until mixed thoroughly.
- Prepare a bread pan with EVOO baking spray, and fill with bread mixture.
- Bake for about 55 minutes, or until the loaf breaks on the top.
- Let cool and enjoy!