Coconut Thai Shrimp
This tasty dish takes almost no time to prepare, and even less time to cook. It's packed with essential amino acids, omega 3s, fiber and protein, and will be sure to leave you feeling full and satisfied.
- Wild caught shrimp, de-veined
- 1/2 cup carrots, sliced
- 1/4 cup bean sprouts
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup Braggs liquid aminos (soy substitute)
- 2 large handfuls of organic spinach
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1 cup brown rice, cooked (optional)
1. Melt coconut oil over medium heat in deep dish cooking pan
2. Add all remaining ingredients (EXCEPT for spinach and avocado) and sautee for about 5 minutes, or until shrimp are cooked all the way through.
3. Add spinach and stir through for another minute. Let cool and enjoy!