Super easy guacamole, perfect for an appetizer or party dish!
2 ripe avocados
2 cloves of fresh garlic
a pinch or two of sea salt (to taste)
cilantro for garnishing (optional)
diced red onion
diced bell pepper (optional)
1. Peel the avocados and cut out and discard the pit. Add the green fleshy part to a bowl.
2. Finely chop or, better yet, press the garlic using a garlic press. The smaller the pieces of garlic, the better.
3. Wash and halve the lime, and squeeze its juice into the bowl over the avocados and the garlic.
4. Add a few pinches of salt to the bowl.
5.Mash everything together with a fork just until the avocados are smooth with a few small chunks.
6. Give it a taste and if you think it needs a little more flavor, add another pinch of salt and give it a quick stir.
7. Garnish with a little bit of fresh cilantro and enjoy!