Hands down, our favorite breakfast recipe go-to. The avocado will give your brain that Omega-3 boost that it needs in the morning. The complex carbs in the whole wheat toast will give you the energy you need to start your day. And to top it all off, the protein in your eggs will keep you feeling full for much longer and even aid in weight loss.
This recipe is for two slices of toast, but portion sizes vary for everyone, so feel free to just make one!
-2 slices of whole wheat bread (Ezekiel), toasted
-2 organic free range eggs
-1 tbsp white vinegar
-3 cups water
-salt and pepper to taste
1. Boil water and vinegar in a saucepan
2. Toast your bread while water is boiling
3. Once water comes to a boil, turn off the burner, but keep the pot on the stove
4. Drop in your eggs, and cover the pot immediately
5. Put the timer onto 5 minutes for your eggs, removing them immediately after time expires
6. Cut up your avocado, and smash 1/2 on each piece of toast
7. Top with poached eggs, sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. ENJOY!