5-Ingredient Everything Bagel
This gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free bagel is seriously so good, and super easy to make with only 5 ingredients!! The perfect alternative to bagels for those dealing with gut issues.
What’s in it ⬇️ (makes 1 bagel)
- 1/2 cup unsweet dairy free yogurt
- 1 cup 1-1 GF flour of choice
- pinch of sea salt
- everything seasoning (measure with your heart)
- 1 tsp baking powder
How to make it ⬇️
1. Preheat oven to 350F and line a small baking tray with parchment paper
2. Mix ingredients together in a bowl by hand, or knead it on the counter. If it’s too sticky, add more flour, too dry then add more yogurt.
3. Transfer it to a lightly floured surface, and roll it out into a 9” log. Pinch the two ends together to form a bagel shape.
4. Transfer to baking sheet, spray all sides with olive oil spray and sprinkle with seasonings, gently pressing into bagel so it sticks.
5. Bake for 30 minutes, and let cool before serving however you like your bagels!!