One of the easiest recipes to make, packed with tons of flavor, nutrients and anti-inflammatories! 🍚✨
What’s in it ⬇️ (serves 2)
- 2 cups cooked jasmine rice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1/3 cup tomato sauce
- 4 tbsp coconut milk cream that sits on top of the can
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup chopped spinach (optional)
How to make it ⬇️ (10 min)
1. Heat olive oil in a pan, cook onion over medium heat for 3 minutes, adding garlic next and cooking an additional minute or so.
2. Add remaining ingredients (minus rice and spinach) and stir to combine, cooking another few minutes so the flavors combine.
3. Option to mix in spinach for another minute, then serve over warm rice!