Spinach Artichoke Chicken
With only 8 ingredients, this sauce comes together in just a few minutes, and can even be used by itself as a Spinach Artichoke Dip!!
For the sauce, blend the following in a food processor:
- 1 can white cannellini beans
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt, pepper, paprika, rosemary, thyme, dill, oregano
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup chopped artichoke hearts
- 2 cups chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
*You can add some veggie broth to achieve desired consistency
For the chicken ⬇️
1. Season chicken with salt, pepper and paprika. Cook in 1 tbsp coconut oil over medium heat for about 12 minutes, flipping halfway through
2. Once chicken is cooked, add the sauce to the pan and heat for a minute or so, stirring often
*I served this with air fryer sweet potatoes and asparagus!