Sun-Dried Pesto Zoodles
Only have 10 minutes for dinner? No problem!
• chicken breast (4oz)
• spiralized zuchhini noodles (2 cups)
• Himalayan pink salt & black pepper
• coconut oil (1 tbsp)
• sun-dried tomato pesto (1 tbsp - check the food labels to make sure you’re getting only whole food ingredients)
1. Heat the coconut oil over medium heat, cut chicken into strips and season with salt & pepper.
2. Cook the chicken for about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally until cooked through.
3. Once cooked, simply add in your zoodles and pesto. Stir well to combine ingredients.
4. Serve with Parmesan cheese (optional) and enjoy!