If you are avoiding gluten, these @sietefoods taco shells are perfect (not to mention they might be my favorite taco shells ever)! This meal comes together in about 10 minutes, and is perfect for a quick, nutritious dinner or lunch.
🌮 WHAT YOU NEED:
- wild caught fish of choice
- seasonings (see below)
- @sietefoods taco shells
- shredded carrots, cabbage, radishes
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup full fat coconut milk
🌮 10 MINUTE PREP:
1. I used grouper, but whatever fish you have on hand will do. Season with salt, pepper, paprika, turmeric (or use @sietefoods taco seasoning)! With a little coconut oil in a pan, cook covered, until fish is flaky and cooked through. I added a little water to the bottom halfway through to prevent sticking.
2. While fish is cooking, add 1 tbsp coconut oil to another pan over medium heat; add shredded veggies, more spices and cook for 5-10 minutes or so, stirring often.
3. While these are both cooking, whisk together avocado, coconut milk and more seasonings in a separate bowl.
4. When everything’s done cooking, simply load up the tacos, top with the avocado creme and enjoy!!